In the past several years, the automobile has turned into a complex piece of precision engineered equipment, built for high speed and strenuous use. The time in which any mechanic could properly repair a car, especially one of the new European vehicles (Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Jaguar, Porsche, Land Rover, Mini Copper), has passed.
A. Greco’s is a full-service preventive maintenance and automotive repair center. They service and repair all foreign and domestic vehicles. You can bring in your auto, SUV or pickup with complete confidence that your vehicle will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time.
Worried about the factory warranty on your new car?
Don't be! They have the staff, skills, training and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new vehicle while maintaining your warranty.
We met with the owners, Tony and Dominick, to find out more about who they are and what drove them to the automotive industry. Their story is truly an example of the American dream!
Where did you grow up? How long have you lived in the area? Tell us about your family.
– I was born in Bronx New York and moved to Florida in 1981.
– I grew up in Key Biscayne, Florida. I spent 17 years on Key Biscayne and the past 14 years on the Treasure Coast. I have a very loving and supportive family consisting of 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am a Single father of my three-year-old girl…Elvyra Rose.
Tell us about the event that led up to where you are now.
– There was a great business opportunity to bring automotive excellence to Stuart Florida.
– I grew up in the automotive industry. My father used to own the business on Key Biscayne and I always wanted to work in this industry.
What is your business and how/why did you start your business?
–We offer service, maintenance, and repairs for all vehicles… since 1972. We specialize in European vehicles, but also have the knowledge, technology and tools to work on virtually every type of vehicle.
– My father started the business and taught me the value of operating a family-owned business that cares about the customers, rather than just the profit margins.
What is unique about your business? What sets you apart from the rest?
– The technology we employ is far superior to what most other repair shops in this area have. We can repair and maintain any vehicle at the same level, or better, than the dealer. While most dealers focus on the upsale and the cross sale in order to boost their profits, we still focus on what the vehicle needs in order to keep it operating as intended.
– We are a family business that specializes in European vehicle repair. We have the technology, honesty and integrity to perform the correct services while maintaining a hometown feel.
Given your business expertise and the nature of what you do, what advice can you offer to the residents?
– Do your homework when searching for a trusted mechanic. While many dealers tell their customers that only they can service their vehicles, we would never mislead a customer. Having your vehicle serviced or repaired by a licensed mechanic will not void the manufacturer’s warranty. We are qualified to repair and maintain your vehicle without any risk of voiding a warranty.
– Always stay on top of the recommended maintenance. Check your tires at least once per month…we’ll actually do it for you at no charge! Don’t let just anyone work on your vehicle, and keep in mind that the lowest price is rarely an indicator of the best quality.
What else should be know about you, your family, or your business?
–We appreciate your business and and thrive to be the best and most up to date repair facility in Stuart.
– We appreciate your trust. We are a family owned business that treats it’s customers as family. We’re always here
A. Greco’s provides a wonderful home-town feel to all their customers. It’s very refreshing to be able to work with a business that knows their customers by name and truly cares about each and every client. They employ state of the art technology, knowledge and integrity to provide all the maintenance and repairs today’s vehicles require. They also offer free pick up and delivery services for all Sewall’s Point residents. They’ll even clean your vehicle before returning it to you!